There are so many calculators available in the market for scientific and chemistry purpose that it becomes difficult to decide upon which calculator to go for. Simple calculators have limited functions while scientific calculators have advanced and multiple features that are useful for people in the field of science, chemistry, and technology. Many complex calculations require advanced functions such as deviation, statistics, etc. Students need scientific calculators for subjects like Physics, Calculus, Trigonometry, etc to make their calculations fast, easy and accurate.
After searching online and researching about the best options for the chemistry calculator, I came across some options that were best and top-rated by the customers. To know which ones are the best options for scientific calculators check out the list of best chemistry calculators I have listed below.
Best Scientific Calculator for Chemistry
1. Casio fx-115ES PLUS Calculator for Chemistry
Casio is such a popular and renowned name in the field of calculators. Students know that the quality of Casio calculators is top-rated and it is durable too which makes it the best choice for buying a calculator. This specific calculator Casio fx-115ES Plus is a scientific calculator that is designed especially for the students of high school and college who study subjects such as Mathematics, Algebra, Engineering, Calculus, etc.
- The calculator has the advanced and new feature such as the natural textbook display.
- It has over 280 functions that beneficial for doing the complex calculations.
- It can be used for doing fractions, polar-rectangular conversions, computer science, linear regression, statistics, base arithmetic, etc.
- The calculator also has over 40 metric conversions.
- The calculator also has improved math functionality.
- The most attractive feature about this calculator is that it has multi-relay functions that help in backtracking the calculations step-by-step and also allows to edit the expression for recalculating the answers.
2. Helect H1002 Scientific Calculator
The Helect scientific calculator has gained a lot of positive reviews from its users. It comes with a lifetime warranty. The calculator has scientific/engineering notation modes that help in doing all kinds of complex calculations. The calculator is robust and is a professional grade scientific calculator.
- The calculator has two line display which shows entry and calculated result at the same time.
- It is ideal for students in high school and college. The professionals can also use it.
- The calculator comes with a slide-on protective case to keep the calculator safe.
- The calculator can easily do 1 and two variable statistical calculations and three angle modes.
3. Texas TI-30Xa Scientific Calculator for Chemistry
Texas is also one of the best manufacturing brands in calculators. All its buyers appreciate the quality of the calculators. This scientific calculator is perfect for high school students as well as college going students. The calculator can be used for basic science and trigonometric functions.
- The calculator has one line, ten digits display which is good enough for doing calculations for general math, algebra, etc.
- The calculator can be used for doing trigonometric functions, logarithms, roots, powers, reciprocals, polar/rectangular functions, etc.
- It is battery operated, and it also includes the slide case to keep the calculator safe.
- The display of the calculator is numeric along with functions for 1-variable statistics that include results for mean and standard deviation.
4. Casio fx-300MS Scientific Calculator
This scientific calculator has been getting a lot of positive reviews online from its buyers. It is an easy-to-use scientific calculator with the easy key layout. The calculator is useful for the household as well as high school and college going students. This calculator’s attractive feature is that it has a two-line display and it supports complex number calculations. It can also be used in office for managing the finances.
- The calculator comes with a slide-on hard case to keep the calculator safely.
- It supports calculations for algebra, calculus and 18 levels of parentheses.
- The calculator also shows the answer alongside which is helpful in keeping track of calculations while solving equations.
- The calculator has 229 built-in functions to aid the calculation process. The features are for entering functions, raise x to the y power, calculate sine, cosine, tangent, permutations, combinations, etc.
- The calculator also has the solar batteries that remove the need of replacing batteries now and then.
- It also has a multi-relay function to view the calculations along with nine variable memories.
5. HP Scientific Calculator for Chemistry
This scientific calculator is ideal for students in high school, engineers, researchers, medical professionals, etc. The calculator comes with a user’s manual, batteries, and a premium protective case. The calculator also has a one year warranty. The calculator is of the premium quality and has a good built-in quality.
- The calculator has two lines display and an LCD screen.
- There are up to 100 built-in functions in the calculators to help you with the complex and lengthy calculations.
- It can be used for SAT reasoning tests, ACT, PSAT, etc.
- It is also useful for taking tests in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, etc.
- The display is large and has an alphanumeric display to view results, entries, prompts, etc.
- It has more than 800 independent storage for storing the equations to solve the equations with the different variable in future.
6. Sharp EL-531G BBW Scientific Calculator
The Sharp scientific calculator is one of the affordable calculator available in the market. It is useful for students who have subjects like general math, pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, geometry, chemistry, etc. Solar and battery both operate the calculator. The calculator has a home key that allows the user to start fresh from any screen after clearing the previous calculations. The calculator has Direct Algebraic Logic that helps in displaying the calculations as written on paper.
- The calculator has over 273 functions to help with complex calculations.
- It has two modes: normal and starts for doing all types of calculations.
- The calculator has LCD and can show up to 12 digits in one line. It shows two lines on the display.
- The calculator comes with a durable gloss finish with white accents.
- It also has acrylic display protection to prevent cracks in the screen.
- The calculator comes with a 3D light reflecting cover.
7. HP F2240AA 300s Scientific Calculator
This scientific calculator is suitable for doing all the calculations that include fraction to decimal conversion, trigonometric equations, permutations and combinations, exponential values, logarithmic values, powers, etc. This calculator is useful for all the subjects such as algebra, calculus, physics, chemistry, earth sciences etc.it also has a feature of memory calculations.
- The calculator has a navigation pad which makes it the most attractive feature of this calculator.
- It also comes with a slide-on cover to protect the calculator.
- The calculator is operated with solar power with the battery as a backup. It also has auto-power off when not used for 5-10 minutes that helps in saving the battery usage.
- It has functions for changing sign, square root, fractions, mixed numerals, etc.
- The entry system of the calculator is algebraic.
These are the best and top-rated scientific calculators that have multiple functions. All these calculators can be used for chemistry, complex calculations in math, statistics, etc. My recommendation would be the Casio one as it is the best company when it comes o calculators. You can choose any option from the list as all are of good quality and can help to solve any equation or calculation. I hope this article is helpful to all of you wonderful readers in deciding upon which scientific calculator is best suited for you.