Best Calculator for Statistics: Top 5 Stat Calculator of 2021
With the rapid technology change, we have also changed ourselves drastically. Gone are the days when people used to calculate on a slate with chalk. With the rapid technology change, we humans have also changed.
There was a time when people used to use notebooks for calculating. When the technology upgraded itself by launching mobile phones, we also shifted from doing manual calculations in notebooks to mobile calculators.
We humans are very much dependent on calculators. Since students are not allowed to take their mobile phones to the schools, they started using calculators.
Now when we go to the market, we see different kinds of calculators. Some are for basic calculations, whereas some are advanced, and some are specific subject-related.
People generally don’t get confused when they step into the market to buy a stock market. But, they do get confused when they purchase calculators for specific subjects, like statistics.
So, to clear the air, we would be discussing the top 5 best calculators for statistics.
Best Calculator for Statistics
1. Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView Scientific calculator
The calculator allows you to do more than one calculation at a particular time and will enable you to compare the calculations’ results. You can calculate anything to everything on this calculator. Also, one of the keys allows the user to change the form of answers between exact and decimal approximation. Isn’t it amazing! This is undoubtedly the best calculator for statistics.
- It can convert fractions into decimals and vice-versa.
- It is powered by both solar as well as by battery.
- You can easily edit, paste and cut the entries.
- It offers a four-line display.
- It also allows the feature of step-by-step fraction simplification.
- Sometimes, you get a lousy display screen.
- It uses the extra step to calculate notation like x20^n.
2. Casio fx-300ES PLUS Scientific Calculator for Statistics
This calculator can be used for various courses like statistics, physics, geometry, trigonometry, and many more. The Casio brand ensures to give the best features to the customers, without compromising with the quality. This calculator is one of the best financial calculators.
- It offers more than 200 features and calculation options.
- It has a widescreen, which increases the comfort level of the user.
- It comes with nine constant memory locations.
- It can answer and solve any logarithms, having any base power.
- It can even solve the most difficult topics like Permutations and Combinations.
- Sometimes they display stocks.
- It is not easy to use.
3. Scientific Graphic Calculator- CATIGA CS121
This calculator is both a scientific and an engineering calculator. We are sure that you are clever enough to understand that the calculator performs all the functions. You can surely ace your preparation by using this calculator. This is undoubtedly one of the best calculators used for statistics.
- You can take your course to the next level by using this calculator.
- It is best suited for students as well as for professionals.
- LCD screens display graphs and functions simultaneously.
- It even has different calculation modes.
- It has a programmable system for users ranging from different levels.
- It might become a headache for the users to find the functions they are looking for.
- It should not be purchased if you are mainly buying it to solve trigonometry questions.
4. Casio FX-991EX Engineering and Scientific Calculator
Casio has always aimed to improve itself. Therefore, Casio has bought a high-performance scientific calculator that provides a high-resolution display and performs the most advanced calculations. This calculator can perform all the functions, and you need to give the instructions.
- You can easily convert the calculation results or a table into a QR code.
- It has an HD LCD that allows you to work on extensive calculations.
- It features the feature of advanced calculations.
- It also provides online visualization, which is not present in any other calculator.
- It comes with a warranty.
- You cannot turn off the calculator, and if you do so, you might face specific issues.
- It cannot solve complex matrices; also, the font size is meager.
5. Mr Pen Scientific Calculator for Statistics
The compact design makes the product easy to carry. It also enables handheld operations. Also, the unique design product of Mr Pen meets the ergonomics design.
- It offers a comfortable grip to the users.
- It is a professional Grade Scientific calculator, provides around 240 scir=entific functions.
- It comes with a protective hard cover. Therefore, you can prevent scratches.
- It also shows the entry of the calculations.
- It featured a widescreen HD Display.
- The quality of the product is inferior.
- Does not have a comfortable grip.
These five are the best scientific calculators for statistics. We are pretty sure that even you would be confused by now as to which product you should choose and purchase.
Well, all of us face this kind of issue wherever we go. But, in the end, we come up with the best product.
We need to apply the same methodology over here as well. Make sure about what you are looking for, the features of the calculator you want to purchase.
In this way, you can enlist all the requirements first and don’t forget to look into aspects like budget and features, because that matters the most. Now, start searching for similar kinds of products.
This will surely help you to conclude at a faster pace.
For your reference and help, we have even pasted the link to the products so that you can check the images and buy the products directly from them and can save your time as well.
We are pretty sure that even now, you all would be having specific questions. To help you with that, we have tried to answer some of the most frequently asked questions.
1) Do students still use graphing calculators?
Well, the answer to this question is a big YES. Few entrance exams ask students to bring graphing calculators.
2) Is a graphic calculator worth buying?
The answer to this question is again a big YESS! A graphing calculator is indispensable and lasts for a more extended period, and is more durable than all other kinds of calculators.
Well, if you had asked us to suggest as to which calculator is the best one of all, then, in that case, we would go with the Texas instrument Twe30XS.
You can calculate more than one thing simultaneously, which is an infrequent feature to find. Also, we liked the feature of the edit, cut, and paste entries, which is again very rare to see. So, because of these two unusual features, and as per my requirement, we would surely go with this one.
We took this decision, keeping in mind the requirements, features, and budget. These were some of the things that we indeed considered while buying a scientific calculator for statistics.
These are the top five calculators, and all are amazing and have various features. None of the two calculators is the same or gives the same performance. Some are scientific as well as engineering calculators, whereas some are basic scientific calculators. Anyone can use these calculators, be it a school or a college-going student or a person who is mastering his skills in statistics.
We have indeed tried to enlist the advantages and disadvantages of the products to reduce your research work and save time. So, with this, we come to the end of the blog. We hope that this mini-guide would have helped you a lot to make your final decision.