Best Calculator for Trigonometry: Top Trigonometry Graphing Calculator
Are you trying to search for the best scientific calculator for trigonometry but confused about it? If yes, then this article will be of much help to you. It is relatively easier to find graphing and non-graphing calculators, but find a calculator that is equipped with all the functions to help you with the Trigonometric expressions is a bit challenging. A calculator needs to have in-built functions and features so that it can help you with doing trigonometric expressions. The input method of the calculator must support the trigonometric variables and functions to do the calculations. As Trigonometry is a subject that needs quite a lot of calculations, it is better to invest in the scientific calculator that can help you with it.
There are limited options available in the market that can help you with trigonometry. I will mention all the alternatives that you can consider for making the purchase. Apart from Trigonometry, such calculators can also be used for other subjects such as Calculus, Algebra, Physics and others. Go through the list given below for the best calculator for trigonometry and make sure to go through all the features before buying it.
Best Calculator for Trigonometry
1. Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE
The first option that you can consider for getting a scientific calculator for trigonometry is this model TI-84 Plus from Texas Instruments. The brand is known for its range of scientific calculators. All the calculators are durable and can be used for extended use. The calculator is designed to help the college-going students to use it for various subjects such as mathematics, calculus, trigonometry and others. As it is a graphing calculator, one can invest in this calculator to get all the needed features for trigonometry calculations. The calculator is also approved for IB exams. It also shows the data using colored plots and graphs, making it easy for the students to distinguish and learn to plot the graphs. The calculator also uses grid lines for plotting the graph, making it convenient for the beginners.
- The calculator is equipped with a backlit display and high-resolution readability for the users.
- As it comes with a rechargeable TI battery, it is a perfect option for the people looking for environmentally friendly alternatives.
- It is also preloaded with apps and images that can help in graphing plots.
- This scientific calculator is available in several fun colors such as blue, red, green, black, etc so now you can select the color of your choice.
- The calculator also has an added feature of MathPrint and easy navigation, just like the older versions of the calculator.
- One can also use this calculator for PSAT, SAT and AP tests.
2. Casio fx-115ES PLUS Calculator for Trigonometry
If you are looking for a scientific calculator that helps you with various subjects and is also permitted for use in PSAT and SAT, then you should go for this option. This model from Casio has all the features that one can need to solve complex number calculations, linear regression, base arithmetic and much more. It is easy to operate this calculator and as it has a solar plus battery backup, it works more efficiently. The calculator can also be used for doing over 40 metric conversions and has all the needed features for solving the expressions in trigonometry.
- The calculator features a natural textbook display that shows the numbers and expressions precisely the way they are shown in the textbook for quick and convenient usage.
- It is also equipped with a multi-relay feature that allows the users to go through all the steps of the expression, edit and recalculate the answer.
- This scientific calculator also has a striking feature of a multi-line display, which is required for using the multi-relay function.
- As it has more than built-in 280 features, one can use this calculator for Pre Algebra, Algebra, Calculus, Trigonometry, Physics, Chemistry and Statistics.
- The calculator can also be used for doing matrix and vector calculations.
3. Texas Instruments TI-36X Pro
This model TI-36X Pro from Texas Instruments is ideal for students of every level right from junior high school to college-going students. This scientific calculator features all the functions that are needed for subjects such as Algebra 1 & 2, Calculus, Statistics, Trigonometry and others. As it has a feature of MathPrint, it shows the expressions, stacked fractions and symbols just like they appear in the textbook. The students using this calculator can choose from three solvers that are in the calculator: Numeric equation, Polynomial and System of Linear equations. Students who are in computer science or engineering can also invest in this calculator; however, it should be noted that this is not a graphing variant, so give it a skip if you are searching for graphing one.
- One can use this calculator for converting the fractions, decimals and also the terms having Pi into alternate representations.
- As this alternative has a four-line display, one can conveniently do lengthy calculations.
- The calculator has a MultiView display that can show multiple calculations at the same time.
- It also a vector and matrix entry window dor doing vectors and matrices.
- This scientific calculator displays a defined function in the tabular form, making it easy for the students to make the calculations.
- The users can also make the use of this calculator for determining the numeric derivative along with the integral for real functions.
4. Casio FX-CG10 PRIZM Color Graphing Calculator
Another excellent alternative one can consider from the house of Casio is this model PRIZM that has all the features for making the learning process easy for the students. The intuitive software used to design the features helps in engaging and encouraging the users to grasp the mathematics concepts instead of memorizing it. This model uses PRIZM technology that allows in plotting the graphs in full colors and the “Picture Plot” technology that infuses real images into math for quick learning. It has a built-in spreadsheet application along with dual graph and table display. The calculator takes lesser processing time for lengthy calculations and it is three to five times faster than the other conventional options available in the market. Right from algebra, Trigonometry to Physics and Calculus, the students can use this calculator for all types of calculations.
- The calculator has a full-color LCD screen having more than 65,000 brilliant colors and a 3.7” display with over 82,000 pixels.
- It features a natural textbook display as it shows the expressions and numbers exactly as it is depicted in the textbook.
- The calculator also features a PC link port so that you can transfer the data from the calculator to your computer.
- It has maximum memory storage of 16MB and has an easy to use menu operation.
- The calculator requires 4 AAA batteries for operating and has 140 hours of lifespan on the fully charged batteries.
- This alternative also comes with preloaded geometry applications for solving the expressions faster and also comes with a downable reference guide for understanding all the features of this calculator.
5. Casio fx-300ES PLUS Calculator for Trigonometry
The last option on this list is also from the brand of Casio. One can also opt for this model if they want to save their bucks and yet invest in a premium quality scientific calculator for trigonometry. It has a dual power supply as it operates on solar power and backed up the battery for extended use. The brand introduced this scientific calculator for the students of middle school to high school that is looking for an affordable yet fully functional option for General Math, Statistics, Physics, Algebra 1 & 2, Trigonometry, Geometry, and more. The calculator can be used for permutations/combinations, coordinate conversions, recurring decimals, standard deviations, regression analysis, and others.
Key Features and Specifications:
- The calculator has a 3” LCD screen along with the natural textbook display.
- It also has a wide 16-digit four lines display for doing the lengthy calculations with ease.
- The students can use this calculator for carrying out Trigonometric, Hyperbolic, Exponential, Logarithm, and other table functions.
- This scientific calculator also comes with a sturdy and protective hard slip-on case to store it when not in use.
- This Casio is also compatible with the SAT and also in practice sessions for other tests.
All the options given in the list have the needed features for helping the students with solving Trigonometric expressions. There are not may calculators that are packed with such features of doing several types of calculations. Casio and Texas Instruments are the two leading brands making the innovative models for calculators without compromising on quality. I have included the graphing variants as well as non-graphing variants so that you have the option of choosing as per your preference. Hopefully, this blog helps you to find the calculator that suits all your criteria and budget.